Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Training's over and Im back


Okay, Trainings over and time to be blogging again.

Actually I just dont know where to start so please bare with me. I wont want to know the bads of the past 2 months but I sure love the goodies of it.

Training

Ive learnt alot from the kitchen crew and chefs in Elcerdo, ive experienced the busy hours of a restaurant that has one of the biggest crowd ever in KL summing up to 300-350 pax ala carte on weekends.

Its all work till you drop, the orders drag across 3 or 4 clip holders, its hell, but there's still no problems in sending out the dishes quick enough.

There are alot of different things to see, alot of items ive never come across, alot of dishes and cooking styles ive never knew about so even though it was just a short period of 2 months, it was more than worth it.

Relationship

Even though we just saw each other in the whole 2 months for just 3 times? I feel that it somehow brought us closer in a way, and it did teach us how to appreciate our relationship more.

I think throughout the 2 months, we struggled at the start, but it only went easier along the way, and lastly, trainings over and we are back united with each other ^^, even though she's in Seremban, at least its only 1 hour not 4 hours =p.

Id say we grew stronger by the day even though being apart, and those 3 times, are worth the equal lenght of 2 months of being not seperated.

Myself

I think ive manage to pull myself back together fully, even though I already did few months ago, but Im sure that this is what I want, I know what I want to achieve, I know what Im heading for now, and Im preparing myself for it.

Im glad that everything worked out pretty well, and hope for the best in the coming times =D

Pictures to come soon


No comments: