Sunday, June 7, 2009

After years of silence

Quote of the day :

I just had a feeling to post up phrases or actions most frequently used by few people, identify them if you can =p

Basically...
NGAP!
Gui gui GUI
HALO!!!
PUTAIN!!
MA CHIKENIE
PROBLEM LA!!
aiyooooooooooooooooo
*hand wave* in french class
You see that or not??
like yea, like whatever~ like like like yea~
Damn wrong weiii
gayerrrrrr
PET PET!!
Boss, mau kao tim?
Bang, mau isap?
ok okay laaaa~
You like wan
ciiiinapek wan lah
Damn ghey weiii
Chaaapati for you
AWESOME STUFF!!

I cant think of any more edi..Later I add sumore if i still got xD



For those who know the story, Im sure you could understand.

For those who DONT know the story, you can skip cause youd probably wont know what Im actually talking about =p.

I actually spoke to my ex for the first time since the day of our breakup.

It all started out with me looking for a ball pump. I was so despo for it I asked all my friends who live nearby me and to no avail none of them have =.=. Damn sad

Then as I scrolled down my contact list, voila!! my ex number, but I wasnt sure if it was still her number.

I was thinking should I? ....fck it la hantam oni I wan to play bball damn badly.



( which in the end I bought a pump of my own since I need one anyway )

This is the conversation.

A: Is this Grace?

G: Yes..why?

A: (never reply cause buy pump edi)

G: Who is this?

A: Sry, aaron here, wanted to ask you something but now no nid edi la haha..

G: Owhh scare me oni..giving away my identity to someone unknown.

A: Wah, you damn vulnerable lor, I can stalk you aso like that =D

G: =.=, so yea what do you need?

A: Nolar..I wanted to ask you if you have a ball pump or not but its okay already.

G: Owh, I dont have but I know someone who has, you need it urgently?

A: Its alright I bought it already. So how are you?

Skip skip skip skip. Pretty much asked her how was she and all, what was she doing now, her future plans and stuff like that.

In the end, I asked her out for a drink sometime maybe as I have not seen her for such a long time and she agreed by saying

G: Yeah No problem, call me or drop me a message if you need me.

Sounds a little weird there but what the heck.

Just somehow SOMEHOW Grace if you get to this post, I really didnt mean what I said last time, it was a misunderstanding =p. Seriously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. i want to see her too. long time no see her. =)