Monday, June 22, 2009

Good vs Bad

posted by simen

Good

First of all....my new toy~~~


Dell XPS M1330


Compared to my desktop...it's really small.


As a good granddaughter, I'm down to Tangkak, Johor from Monday til Friday to perform my duty to take care of my grandma before flying off to Aus. Nothing much to post about that beside that i get to taste few of the local's delight - mee rojak, stir fried sweet carrot cake and stir fried prawn noodle. It is the durian season down at Tangkak as well, so apart from all the fruits brought down by my uncle, the whole of the freezer and refrigirator is full with boxes of durians @@ Ughh...smelling of it can alse makes me feel muak =/


What u do.....
- when u see double yellow line? No parking!!
- when u see parking lot? Park ur car in the box!!
- when u see both double yellow line and parking lot????

Park looo....


Bad

After visiting grandma and few other relatives in Johor, i head to KL to visit my beloved friends~
Guys i fight to go kl le...due to the first domestic transfer of H1N1 flu. Bodo flu almost spoilt all my schedule.

The day started with a movie with baby, sherry dear and papa jon. Monster vs alien, my 2nd 3D movie. I still dont like 3D movies due to the spec. It just keep sliding down my nose~
And talking about movie....I WANT TO WATCH TRASNFORMER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T

Later on, we headed to sunway for dinner at Zanmai. Sherry's favorite~
Pics are all with sherry dear though.

Last stop of the day - 7th floor! Yes i MISS pooling~~~


Second day - TGI~ Sorry to say about this but i really really dont like tgi. I went there just to see my beloved babe =) of course...dinner with papa jon~


Server: Here this serviette will indicate a 'Do Not Disturb' notice to other server, so that no one will come and disturb ur date. Have a good evening =D

Jon and I: 0.0!!!!!!!!! Eh we incest edi.....
I: Thinking in my heart **Errr.....his gf is just right beside there working as hostess wor....and jon is my papa =/ **


Sherry's fav nachos~ too bad she's at work...nono curi makan~ =p


Shanghai chix salad....the dressing damn sweeeeeeet~ ughhh.


Duno what chicken....jon's order.


Sherry at work~
pweetie hostess~


Setting the table~ (she drops the knife by accident...shhhhh =p)
babe dont ditch me for this....

My beloved babe~



PS: Babe...i'm so gonna miss u~ b also....papa also~~~ <3

PSS:It's time...


No comments: