Sunday, June 28, 2009


All words post, Skip if you want to.


I know I have been lazy, hehehe..but anyhow Ill just slowly update you guys lar.

Term 4 has ended, and Ill be starting my training in Elcerdo soon enough. (which is tomoro actually)

Alot of things had been done during my 1 week holiday and today will be the last day. Its also the reason why Im lazy to update, because ive been going out like as though home isnt home anymore.

But it was all worth it, every single moment of it, all the effort and time, really paid off.

Ill start with a summary of term 4.

I started term 4 pretty reluctantly, knowing that I had a little problem getting myself up to be motivated again. I had personal problems and pretty much the main reason that blasted me down under for the first few weeks.

I started to gain back my momentum after a few weeks of emo-ing. I was pretty much down and a loner, but I started to join back the crowd with others after a while, and I thank you guys for giving me a chance, even though it may seem small or big to some, a chance is still a chance. I appreciate it alot.

Things changed alot for me. Ive learnt to be more dependant on myself, Ive manage to pick up from where I left my happiness, I managed to catch up and set my priorities on what needs to be done and what has to be chucked away. I realized that, regardless of the time, I knew I had to move on, I knew I had to make the initiative, or fail terribly in the coming weeks.

Throughout the busy days of term 4, Having 11 subjects and almost 20 assignments, it was hell, but we managed to pull it off and as well as having being able to prepare for exam considerably providing that it was all "ala minute" work. There were ups and downs here and there, but hey, that's the way life is, I guess I can do no other than to face the fact and continue with what is more important.

Things started to pick up its pace by mid term. It went haywire where alot of assignments were given to us and to be completed in such a short dateline, we managed, but we certainly went through shitty experiences and really really last minute work. Even up to 20 minutes before submission dateline. *Hint Hint* Ngap =p.

Putting that aside, term 4 was not only about studies, it was about having fun, going out for meals, going out for games, movies, Melaka, this that this that, I cant even recall on how many trips already, but it was fun and is probably because of that, it makes us who we are known as.

Coming to an end of the term, I realised that I finally found her. That one person who made my heart flutter again. That one person whom I am willing to put all my efforts into, that one person whom Id sacrifice my time for, that one person who puts a smile on my face everytime when Im with her and you know who you are =)

Sigh, Im missing you already.


Next : Melaka Trip.

No comments: