Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Quote of the day :

We learn from mistakes no?


Had to become a commis today for a few seniors. Basically its about restaurant management, whereby its split into 4 parts.

We await thy command!

1. Training.
2. Sales and negotiation.
3. Evaluation.
4. Techniques.

Training involves the trainer ( senior ) to train us, commis, one on one based on the topic or question given.

Sales and negotiation involves the senior and jury, try to sell something about an event or buffet thingy.

Evaluation is whereby Commis do Trainer Evaluate thing. Self explainatory.

Techniques is where by the senior performs a certain required task and solo. We watch only wan.

Its a good learning process, but however it was pretty dry..or should I say VERY dry. I wan crack jokes with the seniors also cannot..Sien @@. Got pretty bored after going around for a few sessions.

One of the senior, he was quite good.

I didnt bother to snap pretty much pictures because it was sooooooooo dry, so I just snapped a few while I could. Pretty much I was just running around helping to be a "good" commis and to learn some new stuff.

Came to my final training session I got quite lazy, opening white wine. Ice bucket also I never take, hantam only~

However I did manage to see some nice fruit presentations, I likey.

Plate 1

Plate 2

Pretty much that was all, I know the final exam stress was there, until one of my seniors actually didnt read the question properly, whereby he needed to plate 2 plates but he plate only 1. So marks gone there, sad sad.

Cant help but just to stand there in silence while watching him to his task. =/

Sorry man. lol.

Mischa B cup grew into C oredi.

To sum it up, a good learning experience, but pretty much quite tiring @@. Maybe its just that I havent been standing for one straight duration for a long time.

No comments: