Thursday, May 7, 2009

Best Place to Eat


Quote of the day :

*Was having lunch at B3 chinese chicken rice shop*

R : Eh, you know where's the safest and best place to eat?

A : Where?

R : Of course here la!

A : Why leh?

R : See, Ms.Nancy also eat here.


R : Chef Bala also eat here, confirm no problem edi.



Phew~ Had a pretty much long day today thanks to French shooting. I envy those who could finish it in one day where esle my group have to take slowly day by day. Quite a tough job. Gotta keep the editing pace up as well, though im feeling kinda lazy sigh~~. 

Main problem was Nathan, being our main character, who had to practice his french for a full 2 hours to get his tone, pronounciation all correct. He's quite slow on the language so it took a while.

Pretty much, after that was just shooting all the way. 

Played pool with a certificate student earlier before lunch, was a tough challenge honestly, though we drew 2-2, by right he won cause we decided on best to 3 anyway. The irony is, I was observing his game yesterday, and was having the thought in my mind to challenge him but I didnt, and today he comes up to me and challenges me. 

In my mind was like "Owh shit, was I that obvious??"

Played the first two rounds, was his warm up round where esle Ive already done mine on the snooker table. He Potted like crazy and my rythme was pretty bad. After he scored 2-0, I came back to equal it 2-2.  

Hands was cold. My mind was trying so hard to focus. I knew it wasnt just a normal game, Its a friendly match play. I kan-chionged after I kena tapao-ed, but luckily manage to get back my strokes after the second game. STRESS AND KAN CHIONG TO THE MAX WEI!!

Couldnt finish the 5th round cause was already running short of time for class but I enjoyed it nevertheless =D. 

No comments: