Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tres tres fatigue~~


Quote of the day :

If I were to meet the inventor of tempered glass now, Id kiss his feet and worship him like a God.


Ahhhh..French editing is over! Hardwork paid off, at least sleeping at 5 am was for some benefits. Roots were bitter but the fruits are sweet. 

However I think the video didnt make much impact on the acting emotions being carried out, but still nevertheless it was a good job from everyone..proud of it, a la minute for the win! Will try to get to post the video  up here, cept that the fact that its abit to freaking big with 120mb for a 8 minute clip. 

Had a dota session after french class. 4 hours break, with DH winning both games, failed Steven. Sigh~ 

Followed by Mr.Murad's class, with role play class today. Trainer and trainee management thing. Trained on various different aspects of the service side. 

Was going for futsal at 9-11, had bak kut teh on the way (which eventually came out forcefully, waste money oni) I am so not fit anymore and I was damn damn exhausted.

Here's the interesting part.

While on the way to the futsal court, was in the car with Randall and Carlos. We passed by the court but we didnt see the sign therefore we went pass through it two times. The second time I realized the sign and pointed out where the place was, the conversation was something like this.

A : EHH there the court!

R : Owhhh Okay Okay *starts making a U-Turn*

C : OI FCK WATCH OUT MOTOR MOTOR!!

R : WTFF!?

Before Randall actually realized it, I was already looking at the motor coming in the the side I was sitting on (was sitting behind) It all happened in a split second, the motorcyclist was coming through at around 30-40 kmh and he just rammed at the window and side door of where I was sitting. Something like the image below.


and bang, as he crashed into the window, I saw the window crack like about 5 inches away from my face, I immediately turned away my head to avoid the glass particles to fly to my face. I seriously thank god it was tempered glass, though I got just a few minor scratches I breathe my sigh of relieve I was still in a good condition. 

The weird part was I was pretty calm at that moment, my heartbeat did not increase, but I was pretty much stunned abit.

The damage?

Side view

Crushed window

Top Part

Bottom Part


Pretty much my first experience of an accident. I dont really know how to react to it at all. 

One last thing, the mader fader fella didnt have lights on his bike, a reminder to all drivers, for god sake please on your bloody lights when you drive at night, it not only puts yourself in danger but others as well.

As I was driving home, spotted numerous cars without lights on, cari mati oni.  

No comments: