Sunday, May 10, 2009

I hate this


Offensive Post. You can skip this if you want to. 






*flips paper open*

*reads headlines*

"Missing student found murdered"

*scans through the article*

and yea, as I expected, it most probably occured because of a relationship. I pity that girl, who had to just fall for a fcking jerk. 17 years of her life just gone down the drain with an asshole who obviously wont receive the punishment equal to her death.  

I get provoked by this kind of acts and I condemn it to the max. I fcking hate jerks who kill their loved ones just because their relationship is over. Its obviously not something one should fcking do if he/she loves her partner very much. 

True enough he/she will get so hurt over it, but that does not give him/her the right of taking his/her life just because of a break up. Break ups can end for the most lamest, horrible, or stupidest excuses, but hey that's just the way it is. 

SO FUCKING GET OVER IT LAA DIU!

I curse those mader faders to fcking rot in prison and when they are released, they have to fcking beg to live and being totally neglected by the society, even family. 

No comments: